Responsible for the direction and supervision of the activities for the scheduling system. Ensure that the required delivery dates for all distributor orders are met as well as perform the following activities:
Manage replenishment program al a distributors level and safety levels required, by reviewing to fill orders and future orders, publish a report on weekly basis with by days on hand.
Ensure that the required delivery dates for all distributor orders are met by maximizing the use of resources.
Develop and monitor manufacturing capacity analysis and make recommendations.
Maintain job related procedures with current revision and provide training to end-users.
Actively participate in the Materials Improvement Team meetings, goals and initiatives.
Perform other related duties as assigned by the Logistic Director
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results; keeping business information confidential; administering the system security; ensuring data accuracy and integrity; maintaining updated professional and technical knowledge; assuring systems compliance with laws, regulations, and corporate standards; ensuring a safe and healthy environment.
Complies with QRS, ISO and all applicable regulations and company procedures.
Acknowledge and maintain commitment with the environmental policy, and participate actively in the environmental programs to achieve the objectives and targets with their area.
Participate in the development of environmental improvement projects, which imply the minimization, all possible negative environmental impacts of daily operations and activities.
Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Proficient with Materials Planning Computerized systems.
- Efficient handling and understanding of spreadsheets, reports.
- Computer literate, systems oriented.
- Supervisory skills and Team oriented.
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the field. General knowledge of the other related disciplines.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects. Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with concentration in Materials Management.
- Minimum six (6) in Manufacturing environment with hands on responsibility in Materials Management, Production activity control/Capacity Planning, MMRP and Scheduling related functions. Knowledge and understanding of the overall Manufacturing and Packaging processes Planning, shop floor control and Demand Management/Forecasting
- SAP knowledge
- Master Degree In Business Administration
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...