Responsible for fostering growth of relationships with the Bank. Develops new loan/deposit business and expands existing account relationships. Coordinates sales activities in the branch. Works to achieve the mission of the Bank. The regulations implementing the S.A.F.E. Act statute require that individual mortgage loan originators be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
- Generates new business through outside calls, in-branch selling, and telemarketing activities.
- Participates in expanding all customer relationships through a proactive sales effort.
- Sells all businesslink, deposit, loan, cash management and insurance products offered by the Bank.
- Participates in events that demonstrate support for the community and increase business opportunities for the Bank.
- Assists the Branch Manager in coordinating the sales effort in the branch. Leads regular sales meetings. Provides training on bank products and sales/service issues.
- Assists and training Financial Services Consultants and Financial Services Officers.
- Ensures that sales-related processes are in compliance with all laws/regulations and bank policies/procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent work experience
Field of Experience
- Two to three years banking experience
- Knowledge of banking products/services
- Business development
- Analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Presentation skills
- Compose letters/memorandums
- Operate office equipment
- Use of personal computer
Bank of the West - 2 years ago
What is now Bank of the West has expanded over 130 years from the California frontier to its current position. The bank now serves nearly 4...