The Member Service Center has a part time Member Service Representative position available. The Member Service Representative maintains a unique working knowledge of all operational and technical facets of the credit union, its service offerings, benefits, and rules and regulations regarding our members and their accounts. This position is responsible for performing advanced functions and providing universal support for our members related to department operational activities and financial services to effectively serve and resolve all member inquiries, concerns and issues. The position of Member Service Representative also is required to be fully knowledgeable, up to date with changing policies and procedures and skilled in all functional areas of the credit union and is required to provide leadership, training and support, both technical and operational, to co-workers and other credit union staff. The position requires exercising independent judgment and decision making skills while safeguarding member information and maintaining professionalism in a fast paced environment. A MSR focuses on building member and co-worker relationships while delivering “Our Promise”.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months related financial or customer services experience
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Previous PC experience, Microsoft Office preferred
- Math aptitude and keyboarding skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Demonstrate punctual and regular attendance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player being flexible and dependable
- Ability to work independently while displaying initiative and decision making skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism while working under pressure
- Available to work various hours, as needed
Monday-Friday, 1:00pm - 5:00pm; occasional Saturday, 9:00am - 1:00pm. With the flexibility to open and/or close. Approximately 20 hours per week.
US Federal Credit Union provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), incentive plans and much more!
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
US Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
1400 Riverwood Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337
US Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.