Associates handle inbound or outbound calls with existing customers. Associates should educate customers on account status, attempting to solve customer problems and/or attempting to secure a payment or make payment arrangements. The goal is to help our customers build and retain a strong credit standing and maintain a customer for life.
• Manage inbound and outbound collection calls
• Perform account level research
• Overcome objections that customers have about making payments toward their account and help them to understand their account(s) and responsibilities
• Become familiar with and follow Company guidelines and procedures (CBTs, training, timecards, e-mail, training, etc)
• Attend team meetings
• Exhibit effective skip tracing techniques when applicable
• Update account information and complete appropriate documentation
• Maintain superior quality assurance results
• High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification, or Military experience
• 1 year of experience in Collections
• Associate Degree or Military Experience
• 1 year experience Call Center or Loss Mitigation
• Proficient in MS Office
• 2 years experience in customer service
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
Job Call Center and Customer Service
Primary Location United States-Oklahoma-Tulsa-Tulsa (33001)
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...