Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help them to be more productive. In 2009, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported approximately $4.0 billion in revenue. Learn how Lexmark can help you get more done at www.lexmark.com.
Responsible for managing/leading a team of individuals to implement a very large hardware and services engagement. During this period the services program manager will coordinate the efforts of all services operations resources in an account.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Revenue Growth/Contract Renewal
- Operational Excellence
- Value Generation
The Program Manager possesses an average of fifteen or more years experience in a Technical or Management Consultant position, and the ability to maintain both a short and long term vision around business trends and strategies, current and future service delivery offerings, and overall client relationship needs.
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing contracts of a highly complex nature, with a focus on steady state operational elements, profitability, and growing the account in conjunction with the Sales team. Will monitor implementation process and manage scope changes as they occur. Insures all elements of the contract are delivered within the budget while meeting customer satisfaction expectations. Tracks team progress and conducts status meetings both internally and externally. Will insure strict adherence to Governance model within each account. Must be familiar with roles and definition of each team member in order to effectively manage the activities of the team. Team members include various organizations within Lexmark such as but not limited to; Supply Chain, Sales, Product Engineering, Customer Support Services, Lexmark Professional Services and Operations.
- Manages/leads the entire team in the execution of Lexmark responsibilities against a signed Statement of Work.
- Responsible for the Customer Satisfaction of the client for the provision of hardware, supplies and services.
- Responsible for implementation of Lexmark services against a defined project schedule and budget.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the contract after implementation and all operational resources.
- Responsible for leading Quarterly Business Reviews with customers
Experience & Education:
- Seasoned negotiator; manages existing programs and contributes to new solutions; hands-on problem solver.
- Organizational development and internal/external consulting experience a plus.
- Outstanding communicator with peers, subordinates, and senior management.
How To Apply
- Bachelor's degree required; master's in related field desirable.
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the...