# of Openings:
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the world's largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
This position is located in Anadarko’s Wattenberg Field Midstream Organization based out of our Brighton, Colorado office operations.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- One year of experience in diagnosing and preventing electrolytic and biological corrosion of oil and gas field gathering and processing equipment preferred
- Basic computer skills including Word and Excel are required
- Additional requirements are knowledge of power line distribution systems and electrical safety codes
- Nace CP 1 Certified and cathodic protection experience preferred
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations
- Protect field gathering and process facilities from electrolytic and biological corrosion within an assigned area
- Assist with preparation and execution of surface potential and pipe-to-soil surveys
- Assist with executing procedures for administering soil resistivity test
- Assist with preparation and installation of electrical equipment associated with corrosion prevention and cathodic equipment
A High School diploma or equivalent is required
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience
Valid US driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required
This position is eligible for domestic relocation for current APC employees
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%
This position is on a 40 hour / week schedule Monday - Friday with a weekend rotation. This position covers 24-hour operations and must be available for 24/7 on call.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 17 months ago
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...