Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and implement requirements analysis, design, estimation, implementation, unit testing and maintenance for product and platform features
- Participate in design discussions and design/code reviews
- Develop software in C for our Linux-based appliance platform
- Work independently as well as in team roles, including project leadership.
- 10+ years hands-on software development role, including technical leadership roles.
- Strong C and scripting language (Python/Bash/Make) programming skills within a Linux programming environment and a multi-core x86 platform.
- Strong understanding of inter-process communication, threading models, synchronization concepts and experience with complex multithreaded software design is required.
- Familiarity with one or more Linux distros and the Open Source ecosystem.
- Strong pluses: RPM and Linux build/configuration management, familiarity with x86 system architecture, TCP/IP socket programming, scalability and performance benchmarking/tuning, kernel/driver programming.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet stretch goals.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a results-oriented environment.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving ability; ability to create efficient solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to review the work of others critically and provide constructive feedback.
BA in CS, CE, or related Engineering majors is required. MS/Phd in CS/EE is preferred.
Tintri - 23 months ago
Designed from the ground-up for flash and virtualization, Tintri's VM-aware storage appliance delivers flash performance at disk prices with...