Loss Prevention Supervisors are responsible for developing and implementing theft prevention and shortage control programs for the store. As an hourly Associate, the Supervisor reports directly to the District Loss Prevention Manager. Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills enabling them to develop partnerships with Store Executives and Associates allowing for heightened awareness to shortage causing issues. Further responsible for the direct supervision and training of Loss Prevention Officers.
- Conducts internal investigations of dishonesty
- Conducts surveillance and apprehension of external theft suspects
- Conducts system tests of alarms
- Conducts audits/inspections of operational procedures, safety issues, and other shortage control procedures.
- Completes all statistical and incident reports
- Prior experience in retail Loss Prevention
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred
- Knowledge of surveillance and apprehension techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Lpjobs.com - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...