- Position requires the ability to perform problem analysis and integrate solution requirements affecting Sprint network elements and applications for wireless technologies.
- Candidate should be self motivated with a strong initiative to learn, exhibit outstanding teamwork, and have excellent communication skills for cross-departmental management.
- Candidate should also be able to perform data entry in numbering systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ideal candidate would have background in basic wireless switching concepts and have a general understanding of switch numbering principals.
- Must be able to multi-task while on the phone with multiple functional groups for drive testing deployments.
- Ability to work with people from various backgrounds & functional backgrounds.
- Proficiency in computer skills and the ability to navigate complex systems is a necessity. Candidate must demonstrate working in a team environment and as an individual.
- Candidate must build strong cooperative working relationships, identify and resolve system/process issues for internal and external groups that impact our work.
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate both written and orally with peers, process partners, and management in an educated manner.
- Ability of taking ownership of issues through to resolution and being accountable for results and/or follow-ups.
- Candidate must be able to manage projects.
- General telecom knowledge of network routing architecture and components/elements is required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications and ability to understand telecom oriented applications in order to perform work assignments.
- No relocation assistance provided for this position.
Sublime Wireless - 12 months ago