Camber Corporation is seeking a Computer Programmer IV to join our diverse, team oriented Company that is Customer Focused- Employee Driven. The successful candidate will join our team of exceptionally dedicated professionals in an exciting and rewarding fast- paced highly successful company.
- 4+ years of Java or C++ development experience
- Knowledge of the software development process and Object-oriented Programming
- Experience with Eclipse, Ant, and SVN
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with both the Linux and Windows operating systems and their command line languages
- Experience with the JavaMonkey game engine would be a plus
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related degree
- Secret level clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Gather and analyze client requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops features and functionality of the game application by setting expectations and priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by analyzing advantages and disadvantages of different aspects of development.
- Integrates applications into the baseline by coordination with project manager and outside team members.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports client use by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a...