Camber Corporation is seeking a Computer Programmer IV to join our diverse, team oriented Company that is Customer Focused- Employee Driven. The successful candidate will join our team of exceptionally dedicated professionals in an exciting and rewarding fast- paced highly successful company.
- 4+ years of Java or C++ development experience
- Knowledge of the software development process and Object-oriented Programming
- Experience with Eclipse, Ant, and SVN
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with both the Linux and Windows operating systems and their command line languages
- Experience with the JavaMonkey game engine would be a plus
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related degree
- Secret level clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Gather and analyze client requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops features and functionality of the game application by setting expectations and priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by analyzing advantages and disadvantages of different aspects of development.
- Integrates applications into the baseline by coordination with project manager and outside team members.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports client use by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently
Camber Corporation - 22 months ago
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a...