At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Added Value Services:
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and at Added Value Services we create value for our clients with a broad range of specialized tax, money movement and employment related products and services. We are the entrepreneurial test-ground for ADP, featuring those 'beyond payroll' services that offer clients unique opportunities to stay in compliance and improve process efficiencies while reducing taxes and other expenses. In 2011, ADP was named to Forbes list of the top 100 most innovative companies in the world.
ADP AdvancedMD is seeking an aggressive, self-motivated Implementation Account Manager to join our Client Services Team. The Implementation Account Manager will manage the implementation process for an assigned client list, working directly with clients to identify, prioritize and manage strategic needs for an efficient and effective implementation.
- Oversee, Coordinate, and manage all aspects of the implementation for new and existing clients.
- Communicate and manage internal and external implementation requirements and expectations.
- Serve as a single point of customer contact during the implementation.
- Assure client satisfaction.
- Manage client escalations.
- Assist in the review of client processes and the development of new workflow plans.
- Manage client relationship during the implementation process.
- Communicate progress updates weekly or as agreed upon with client.
- Support sales teleconference in hand-off of new client.
- Ensure implementation milestones are met on time.
- Manage the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) agreement process.
- Schedule and assign a Certified Trainer to each client.
- Manage data conversion, interface, and other timelines and expectations.
- Hand off to Client Support when client has successfully completed process.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by leadership.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- 1-2 years of implementation or service account management experience.
- 1-2 years work experience in medical office environment, customer service, IT, or support desk.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, MS Word, Internet Explorer, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to lead a client successfully through technical processes.
- Ability to manage and fulfill client expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a customer service focus.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally.
- Personal track record of being thorough, courteous and responsive in customer service.
- Ability to communicate with various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Self-starter, with the ability to organize work for maximum efficiency.
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field a plus.
- Implementation of Web-based systems preferred.
- Knowledge of medical computerized billing and scheduling software systems preferred.
- EMR/EHR implementation experience preferred.
Benefits to a Career at ADP :
At ADP, our associates are the key to our success! At ADP you will enjoy a vibrant and diverse organization with exceptional leadership committed to providing every associate with career building opportunities. Our environment is fast paced and dynamic with work/life initiatives that allow for individual goals to be realized.
ADP offers excellent benefits effective first day of employment! Some benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision(first day)
- Pension Plan
- Company Matched 401K
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
About ADP :
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.