Have you ever heard the saying, “A company is only as good as the people it keeps?"
At Northcentral University, we strongly believe that our University is only as good as our team of staff, faculty and students around the world united by a commitment to excellence, innovation, diversity and accountability.
We celebrate personal and professional growth and desire to see our team members fully realize and reach their potential. When you join the Northcentral team, you will enjoy a challenging, but positive and fun work environment that promotes productivity, achievement and fulfillment.
If you are passionate about making a difference and are ready to be challenged and inspired in your daily work as part of a growing, success-oriented company, then we want to hear from you!
Northcentral University is a growing higher education institution located in North Scottsdale and currently have a career opportunity in our HR Department. We are seeking an experienced, professional Faculty Recruiter. This position offers the following:
- A fun, collaborative, team-based environment
- The opportunity to work on projects in addition to primary tasks
- Full complement of benefits to include free tuition and generous paid time off program
- Higher education faculty recruiting experience (3+ years)
- Doctoral recruiting experience preferred
- Experience recruiting virtual staff
- Astute at developing best practices through automation and process improvements
- Extremely versed at DOL/DOE regulations related to hiring academic personnel
- Experienced at developing recruiting metrics and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- HR or recruiting certification preferred
- Exempt position
- Salary DOE
- Reports to Vice President of Human Resources
What We Offer:
In addition to excellent earning potential and a comprehensive benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays and PTO—Northcentral University supports the professional growth of its team members through education benefits, growth opportunities and room for advancement.
Are you ready to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a growing team of passionate individuals who work together to change lives through higher education? Apply today!
See job description.