Job Requisition Number: 72598
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Continental US
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and analyzes documents and other data for relevant facts.
- Communicates (orally and in writing) conclusions from document review.
- Utilizes review tools, such as Relativity, to record relevant information about documents and other data
- Communicates regularly with project manager and paralegals to ensure that data is being reviewed efficiently and correctly.
- Identifies issues with review procedures and proposes solutions.
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
- One year of experience on major litigation support projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must be able to write; excellent writing skills and oral communication skills extremely important.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based database and other applications, internet and server-based database and other applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc.
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications systems.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; substantial significant experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 23 months ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...