Founded in 1995, Eze Castle Integration is the market leader in IT services, technology and consulting for hedge funds and alternative investment firms.
Over 600 hedge funds, managing more than $300 billion in assets, entrust their technology operations to us and for good reason. We employ the industry's best and brightest technology professionals. Our business processes are mature and our premier customer service is tailored to match the unique requirements of our hedge fund clients. Plus, we have launched over 1,000 hedge funds and have a deep partner network that ensures clients gain preferred access to the industry's best solutions.
On top of all that, we offer the industry's broadest portfolio of hedge fund-specific Solutions and Services including: Outsourced IT, Managed Services & Private Cloud Computing, Professional Services, Project & Technology Management, Telecommunications, Network Infrastructure Design and Management, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, Archiving, Storage and Internet Services.
And, we have offices in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Singapore, and Stamford.
The Associate Client Relationship Manager is responsible for assisting the Client Relationship Managers and Service Delivery team with day to day management of our clients.
• Generates daily reports and oversees administration of Connectwise
• Manages account pipeline and all opportunities in SalesForce for existing clients on CRM team and reviews with management as necessary
• Monitors client usage and billing to ensure accuracy
• Provides consulting through detailed information and analysis of ECI services in order to promote and sell our products to existing clients
• Gathers business requirements from clients to be able to implement stable and robust systems. Requirements may include, but are not limited to, Internet and voice circuit coordination, networking systems, voice systems, software licensing, workstation and server configurations, disaster recovery solutions, compliance and archiving solutions. This will also entail understanding who our partners, understanding their products are and when to recommend them.
• Develops and implement systems/processes to ensure/improve client satisfaction
• Works closely with engineers and project managers for projects and ongoing service-related activities
• Provides direction to engineers as a point of contact to the client to help resolve technical issues in a timely manner
• Works closely with the Help Desk, Client Relationship Managers, Associate Director, Dedicated Systems Engineers, and Service Director to manage larger scale client related activities
• Monitors all work that is being done as part of proactive maintenance for assigned group of clients
• Acts as the liaison between client, ECI and technology vendors
• Assists CRM’s as necessary
• Provides regular (weekly at minimum) updates on client activity to management
• Works closely with the major facets of the business. These areas include project management, engineering, voice solutions, purchasing, finance, circuits, and business development. These relationships are key in order to effectively manage client expectations, as well as those of internal departments.
• Attends ECI training classes for additional understanding on technologies that are supported by ECI
• BA/BS degree in computer science, business or related field
• Minimum of 2-4 years experience in sales, account management or customer service in the IT services/financial services industry building relationships with key decision makers and senior level executives
• Proven sales track record and measured success in sales and account management
• An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal communications
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to diffuse tense situations
• Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Capable of multitasking and prioritizing in a fast paced environment, effectively and efficiently
• Comfortable with high volume of client interaction both in person and through phone and email
• Impeccable ethical standards and professional presence
• Experience with financial services/trading environments a plus
• Experience with CRM systems preferred (i.e. Salesforce.com)
• Competent in Mircrosoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity of networking systems and workstation configurations
• Ability to work in an independent environment with moderate supervision
• Ability to work under a moderate noise level (i.e. working on an open floor with printers, telephones, and computers.)
• Willingness to work overtime as needed
• Ability to travel for business and work beyond normal business hours when necessary
• Ability to be flexible and successfully respond to multiple work pressures
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, , and to handle other computer components
• Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
We offer competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health and dental insurance at great employee rates (CIGNA in alliance with Tufts Healthcare PPO), life insurance, short/long term disability, paid time off and holidays, a 401K plan and performance incentives. Come work for the leader in cutting edge technology and see for yourself how we value our clients and employees alike.
Eze Castle Integration is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Eze Castle Integration - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard