Volcom Outlets is currently seeking a part time Retail Supervisor!
The Retail Supervisor will assist the Store Manager with all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the store, including sales, customer service, recruiting, training, profits, and maintaining store standards. The Retail Supervisor will manage and supervise all store personnel, including implementing and enforcing company policies and procedures and corporate directives in the Store Manager’s absence.
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize
Volcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school education or equivalent
- 6 months-1yr Retail Experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 30 pounds as needed
Volcom says it's "youth against establishment," however, this establishment is firmly on the side of youth -- those skateboarding, surfing,...