The Shift Manager, reporting to a Store Manager, is responsible for assisting management, as well as providing a great Customer experience. You'll also work with the management team and store associates to ensure the store is properly stocked and maintained.
- Assist with managerial functions when necessary
- Prepare daily records of transactions
- Ensure company policies, procedures and visions are upheld
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- Act as a back-up Cashier/Stocker as required
- Maintain store environments to ensure excellence in customer service, product availability and cleanliness
Pet Supplies Plus - 18 months ago
Pet Supplies Plus is the largest franchised pet supply retailer in the nation. We are a trusted and respected company with over 20 years of...