If you're a born leader, then you've stumbled across the right job for you. Wendy's fast food restaurant is looking for a General Manager to join their fast-paced, energetic team!
As the General Manager, you'll enjoy plenty of work-related perks such as company medical benefits, paid vacations, 401k, advancement opportunities, provided uniforms, company supplied meals, and more.
The perfect General Manager will be a confident decision-maker who has experience in guest and customer service, employee management, business and financial management and people motivation. S/he will be an excellent communicator – both in written form and verbally.
The next Wendy's General Manager will:
Ensure the continual improvement of Quality, Service and Cleanliness
- Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures
- Work with the leadership team to meet sales goals
- Manage food and labor costs
- Execute company policies and procedures
- Monitor inventory levels and order product when necessary
- Manage and maintain safe working conditions
- Manage crew employees in a manner that maximizes crew retention
- Interview and hire team members
- Provide proper training of team members
- Anticipate and identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Maintain fast, accurate service, provide excellent customer service and meet and/or exceed both company and customer expectations
Maximize store sales goals versus budget, including participation in marketing programs
The General Manager will help to support the company by maintaining an outstanding work environment by providing leadership, direction, training and development of Assistant Managers and team members alike.
Ready to lead with us? Apply for the Wendy's General Manager position now. Click “Continue To Apply” below to get started now.
Wendy’s, wendys, fast food, quick service restaurant, full time, flexible hours, corporate food, franchise, quick food, burgers, fries, restaurant work, restaurant jobs, fast food jobs, fast food job, restaurant job, fast paced work, busy work, advancement opportunity, wage, salary, hours, scheduling, serving work, cook, drive-thru, drive thru, drive through, entry-level management, entry level management, crew leader, shift leader, hiring now, shift supervisor, wendys management, benefits, health insurance, medical insurance, 401k, advancement opportunity, bonus, general manager, managerial role, immediate hire, GM, fast food manager
The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s system...