Summary of Help Desk / Service Desk Analyst:
The Help Desk/Service Desk Analyst will provide incident and request management to end users on technology issues. Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and answer queries by telephone. Maintain and update service desk tool records and provide documentation when necessary. Provide excellent customer support to our end users.
- Previous service desk/help desk support experience providing phone and remote support
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to clearly communicate with management, users and IT staff
- Ability to follow written policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment; highly self-motivated
- Working knowledge of MS OS environments and MS Office suite
- Experience supporting cellular devices (Blackberrys, iPhone, etc.) and WiFi a plus
- Basic networking knowledge
- Knowledge of Activity Directory and Security applications
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Basic knowledge of service desk ITIL processes
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Excellent customer support skills
- Minimum of three years experience in a Help Desk / Service Desk environment
- Minimum of two years post High School education
- Associates Degree preferred
ATK has the people, strategy, agility, and products to thrive in a highly dynamic national security and space environment. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer
less than 25%
Years of Experience:
Telecommunications, Telecom, Service Desk, Information Technology, Help Desk, Technology, Customer Service
ATK - 5 months ago
Space is not the final frontier for Alliant Techsystems (ATK), as long as its aerospace/defense offerings are paving new paths. Through four...