Coordinator Customer Relation for Optimum Store |
MT / Billings
Performs any and all supporting and direct customer customer-contact tasks of basic complexity, in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction and is in compliance with all Cablevision and Optimum Store policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the products/services offered by Cablevision.
• Understands and communicates basic Cablevision billing and collection procedures, including:
Aging and payment arrangement processes and communicating with other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, billing adjustments.
• Adherence to established cash handling, closing procedures and guidelines, including cash drawer overage/shortage policy.
• Utilizes the skills in the Connect, Serve, Sell model to deliver exceptional customer service and foster an environment of continuous improvement, including.
• Demonstrates use of computer applications including: CableData, e-mail, inter/intranet, desktop set-up (short-cuts, organizing your desktop).
• Basic knowledge of the following applications: Microsoft Excel, Word, GUI, DTF, 100% Order Quality, TriO, Groupwise, and Adjustment website.
• Ability to multi-task during a customer transaction.
• Payment batching process, DTF web site and appropriate cash reporting procedures.
• Understands product knowledge pertaining to all programming with a focus on increasing revenue and retaining customers, including: Product packaging/pricing, promotional coding/rate codes, Channel line-ups/programming content.
• Ensure that all work- related equipment is utilized and maintained in a safe and responsible manner, and ensuring that all work-related tasks are performed in a manner that is in compliance with OSHA safety rules and regulations.
• Effectively troubleshoots basic customer service problems in all product areas with the customer, including: Identifying Cablevision responsibilities with regard to customer and Company equipment, identifying root cause and diagnose problem, utilizing appropriate escalation process and engaging customer in problem resolution as needed.
• Maintaining communication within cross-functional departments associated with troubleshooting (TSG, Logistics, Field Service, etc.).
• Responsible for accurate payment processing and deposit preparation (including Cash Pull Tickets, Daily Transmittal Forms, Deposit Slips, and Pick Up Logs).
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Strong cash handling skills
• Knowledge of MicroSoft Excel applications
• Excellent listening skills and patience
• Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift and maneuver converters and equipment, up to 35 pounds
• Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required
• Must be flexible and adaptable and able to travel to multiple work locations (within 35 miles)
• Affinity for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities
• Ability to work in a performance-measured environment
Area of Interest
Customer Service/Contact Centers
Cablevision Systems Corp. - 17 months ago
Cablevision Systems Corporation is a leading telecommunications and media company with a portfolio of operations that includes a full suite...