Lead, mentor, coach, and manage a team of 4-8 software development professionals.
Lead the development of treatment planning releases in conjunction with the treatment planning and research teams based in Sunnyvale, CA, Madison, WI and other remote offices; including activities such as requirements development, design, implementation, unit testing, integration, and customer support.
Work with senior management, research, and marketing to define and evolve the product direction of the treatment planning system.
Ensure regulatory and business process compliance for the team.
Design, develop, and maintain User Interface applications.
Develop and extend architectural improvements within an object-oriented environment.
Present designs at written and oral reviews.
Travel up to 1 week per quarter is required.
Experience with treatment planning systems, medical imaging, OpenGL, multi-threading, and DlCOM is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years management experience in leading product development activities.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 10 years experience developing sophisticated applications utilizing C/C++ software.
- Must have a strong foundation in object-oriented analysis and design. Strong foundation in design patterns is a plus.
- Must have a strong foundation debugging large-scale applications, assessing and resolving memory-leaks; and assessing application performance using third-party tools.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience in applying FDA and IS0 regulations, Software Development Life Cycles.