Responsible for designing, developing, testing and delivering high quality enterprise-wide software/solutions implemented in Java/J2EE.
• Creates and reviews product/project deliverables according to the life cycle methodologies (i.e., impact assessments, external and internal specifications, manuals, education material, etc.).
• Researches and resolves customer reported problems.
• Collaborate effectively with team members and architects to define, develop, and test scalable, reusable solutions
• Confirm modules are implemented according to defined requirements and standards by participating in design/code reviews and inspections
• Maintains working knowledge of the hardware platform, network and application layers.
• Manages the software dependencies for use in implementing proper solutions.
• Exhibits good technical and business judgment and thorough understanding of how customers use the product when dealing with product requirements, complex design issues, and tradeoffs.
• Work in a geographically dispersed team environment
• Perform other duties as assigned.
USA - North Brunswick
USA - Waltham
No. of Positions
1 Minimum Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Experience with CSS and knowledge of SASS/LESS
* Experience in Web UI framework and Web UI development which includes Usability, Page transition, page navigation, image caching, lazy page loading
* Experience in Spring MVC framework
* Experience in developing rich UI using ExtJS/JQuery/GWT/any UI framework
Highly Desired Qualifications
* Experience in Front End payload, able to make decisions on front-end validations, server side validations.
* Experience in using UI debugging and profiling tools
* Experience in Transactional flows from Front End to Back end
* Experience in developing template based UI
* Experience in performance tuning the web application
* Experience in securing the web application. Have knowledge of top web vulnerabilities (eg OWASP top ten) and their solutions.
* Experience in profiling web application
* Current knowledge of and experience with application servers such as IBM Websphere and/or apache HTTP servers
* Experience using IDEs like Eclipse or SpringSource Tool Suite
ACI Worldwide - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
ACI Worldwide helps money go mobile. The company develops e-payment and electronic funds transfer (EFT) software for companies around the...