Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
For the assigned accounts, this position is responsible for managing facility management data, computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) instances as assigned, OneView Service Center, data related transitional support, technology training and all other applicable support functions. The ideal candidate will effectively collaborate with account management and clients teams to deliver the contracted services.
Reports To: Account Director
Location: Pittsburgh, PA or Remote office
OneView Work Order
• Oversee data requests that are submitted to larger DMGT team
• Oversee quality of data requests and provide feedback on proper submission
• Ensure data requests are completed within established SLA
• When necessary, escalate data requests to meet business needs.
• Complete semiannual data audit
• Configure tool to desired account / client specifications
• Work with client to understand customization requests (i.e. approval process, common problem list, format changes etc.)
• Stay aligned with service center data management team on policies and procedures
• Vendor/User setup
• Vendor/User password changes
• Provide one uniform ACD forms that can be used across Account 360, MES 360 and OVSC.
• Dead letter investigation/resolution
• Other setup support as needed
o Regions, mass PM schedules changes
• Bi-annual data audit
• Collect necessary data from responsible team member to populate applicable systems (OVSC, OVWO, 360Facility)
• Perform and/or manage data loading
• Lead and provide support on how to improve data collection process
• Collaborate with IT on enhancements to reporting features.
• During system outages, act as liaison to IT for resolution
• Troubleshoot dispatch errors from service center
• Provide support for misc. account initiatives (custom reporting etc.)
• Create/Provide templates for data loading where applicable
• 3-5 years of experience in a professional, fast paced environment
• College graduate (BS/BA) preferred, but not required
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel
• Strong organizational and analytical skills; problem solving ability
• Self-starter and successful team player
• Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service
• Communicate professionally in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written)
• Flexibility with working hours as needed to support business needs
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...