Enterprise Sales Engineer II
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer II to join our team to work with large enterprise clients.
The Sales Engineer II provides pre-sales technical support to field sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of solution and the direct relationship with the customers strategic business plans.
- This position defines the overall Dell solution for the customer and makes presentations on all aspects of company products and services.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs.
- Prepares detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end product and solutions.
- Conducts customer needs analysis.
- Provides project scoping.
- Coordinates internal specialists and inter-department activities.
- Assists sellers in creating demand for product.
- Requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
- Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding.
- Leverages appropriate internal people and teams to support the selling and customer care processes in the enterprise/client space.
- Articulates how Dell client products and services integrate with enterprise products and services.
- 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Undergraduate degree and 3-6 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
Dell - 18 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...