We are a small company tasked with the production of mini-games that will be used to assess the technical skills of students in public schools. You will be part of a team of programmers and artists that builds these assessments in Unity. We are on a tight schedule; therefore, it is important that you have prior experience with Unity and work well with the rest of the team. As a Unity developer, you will be responsible for scripting, implementing GUI, and interfacing with the existing framework for any sections of an assessment that are assigned to you. These mini-games are pretty straight-forward, but they rely heavily on GUI. |
This will be a full-time contractor position as a 1099 contractor, this position will be filled until the end of July 2013, with the possibility of full time employment or contract extension based on your performance and contract requirements. Due to contract requirements you will be required to work in our Mount Pleasant, SC office 40+ hours a week.
- You must have experience with Unity. You will be working in Unity on day one and will be expected to know your way around it.
- You should have experience with C#. If you have only used JS in Unity, then you must be able to switch to C#.
- We will ask to see some of your demos or examples of things that you have designed or programmed in Unity. Please have these available. We may also give you a quick task to complete and send back to us.
- You should have experience with Adobe Creative Suite products.
- If you can demonstrate programming and designing competency using Unity, your education history is not important; however, a computer science background is preferred.
- If you have any previous experience with web development, please let us know. It will not affect your position as a Unity developer, but it is a useful skill for the company.