The Marillac Clinic Executive Director directs the implementation of the health care mission and vision within the policies established by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (SCLHS) and Marillac’s Board of Directors. Promotes the core values of SCLHS in all aspects of work and Clinic activity. Champions a patient-centered model of delivering team-based, integrated and comprehensive primary health care. Provides innovative internal leadership and management skills to the staff, board members and volunteers. Provides public leadership which advocates for vulnerable people and effectively communicates the value of the Clinic to the broader community. Creates and nurtures strategic partnerships with other organizations that promote the mission and financial health of the Clinic.
- Requires Master's degree in social sciences, human services, healthcare administration, or health-related field, public or business administration or related field. Clinical training and education preferred or the equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience, including 3 - 5 years of senior-level management experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience in the not-for-profit health care, public or private sector administration or operations.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic plans that include short and long-term goals.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate change. Demonstrated creative and innovative skills as an effective change agent.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and coordinate community resources for the benefit of the uninsured and underinsured community.
- Possesses a successful record of attracting financial support from foundations, the civic and business community, and government sources. Possess a comfort level with financial statements, fundraising and cultivation of individual donors.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in an advocacy, public health or public policy organization.
- Experience in governmental processes and public health policy at the local, state, and federal levels
- Existing affiliations or familiarity with organizations and networks that advocate for primary care nationally.
Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System - 2 years ago