Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Dallas, Lanyon is the leading provider of content and spend management solutions to the travel, transportation and hospitality industries. Lanyon’s solutions enable clients to increase visibility and management of travel spend, and enable hotels to increase revenue through lead generation and marketing solutions. Lanyon serves over 725 corporate clients and over 340 hotel companies, representing over 425 hotel brands and 93,000 hotel properties. Lanyon’s customer base includes 70% of the Corporate Travel 100, 50% of the Global 500, and 70% of the world’s hotel brands.
The Financial Analyst position is responsible for providing financial planning and analysis support to the CFO and the Senior Leadership team. The position requires an individual who is versed in the use of financial analysis tools and techniques, and experience within a software or technology industry would be a plus . The principal objective of the position is to help drive financial and performance reporting, build revenue and cost models to determine business success and provide sound financial analyses and tools that guide better management decisions.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial reports
- Create new financial reporting and analytics based on changing business needs; provide insight, education, and make recommendations; build financial models to analyze various scenarios and drive innovative thinking
- Prepare financial analysis in support of new sales bookings, new products, and other revenue opportunities.
- Establish and maintain strong business partnering relationships
- Prepare performance measures and metrics
- Conduct monthly financial reviews of the company’s performance
- Support the preparation of the financial forecast as well as the annual budgeting process
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the financial reported information
- Support the month-end close process
- Prepare cash flow and balance sheet reporting and forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of financial analysis and reporting experience
- Solid communication skills
- Strong computer skills, with expertise in Excel, and working knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented and good organizational skills
- Great problem solving and analytical skills
- General knowledge of GAAP accounting standards
- Ability to manage time well and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and cohesively with others
Lanyon - 17 months ago
With more than 40 years of industry leading experience, Lanyon currently serves over 80% percent of the Fortune 100, including 10 of the top...