Let Us Show You a Truly Rewarding Career
- Company On The Move
- Genuine Growth Opportunities
- Great Work Environment
- Employee Focused
- Competitive benefits including: 401K, generous employee discount, nationally provided health benefits, paid vacation, and more!
Bob's Discount Furniture, one of the fastest growing and trusted furniture retailers in the United States is committed to helping you build a career you can be proud of. For over 20 years, we’ve been pairing excellent career opportunities with our explosive growth and that growth translates into opportunities for you! With stores in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey and now the DC Metro area, a great career at Bob’s is closer to you than ever before.
About the Position:
If you enjoy working with people, are customer focused, highly motivated and have a desire to succeed, than Bob’s Discount Furniture could be the right place for you! We are looking for candidates that have a solid work ethic, integrity, strong motivation and a great attitude to join our team.
The primary function of a Warehouse Manager is to supervise and coordinate activities of workers in loading, unloading, recording, and arranging, of incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Staffing Organizational Units – Assisting the Store Manager with recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and internal promotions;
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations for warehouse associates;
- Observe safety requirements of Bob’s Discount Furniture. Report hazardous situations immediately to Store Management;
- Assist Store Management with showroom and clearance inventory;
- Responsible for all merchandise entering and exiting the building, accurate accounting of inventory;
Bob’s Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Receive Inter store transfer trucks;
- Pack and send unsold merchandise back to Distribution Center;
- Coordinate customer pick ups;
- Prepare showroom for new merchandise;
- Prepare clearance center for new merchandise;
- Assist Managers and Sales Associates with customer inquires;
- Assist store management in the disposition, tagging and pricing of new merchandise;
- Required to work 45 – 50 hours per week.
Bob's Discount Furniture - 14 months ago
Bob's Discount Furniture operates about 40 furniture stores (some featuring mini-golf courses and complimentary refreshments)...