General Purpose of Position
At CCHS, the care for our customers is priority #1 and our Associates are the most important part of this process. This position will receive and process incoming service requests/claim calls from customers and clients all while handling them with care and respect. These agents will provide general customer service including establishing service initiation and providing assistance to customers and clients throughout the service delivery process. Position will be able to provide service on multiple warranty and/or service products, including data entry and navigation of applicable claims and product systems. This position will also receive telephone calls from service providers. An additional role is to evaluate the claim using Company guidelines and knowledge of CCHS contracts to determine the appropriate claim decision and dollar amount of the repair.
This position will be for a total of 32-40 hours per week with overtime available during peak season (Summer) when necessary. Every individual that works a minimum of 32 hours per week will be considered full time and eligible for our company benefits package including medical, dental, 401k and vacation time.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Answering inbound service requests and telephone calls from customers/clients
- Utilizing customer service skills to answer questions and take appropriate action relating to customer requests/inquiries
- Capturing information and entering data in computer in a timely and accurate manner
- Processing customer service delivery, including service initiation and general customer service throughout the service initiation/claim process.
- Documenting disposition of calls through applicable database and/or reporting
- Processing customer claims and follow up as needed to ensure claims are resolved timely
- Process incoming telephone calls with service providers for claim approval
- Review and negotiate claim approvals to insure that materials costs and diagnosis are equitable and within the established guidelines and standards
- Other duties and project work as assigned
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a high volume customer service environment with warranty or insurance claims experience OR minimum two (2) years in an HVAC, plumbing, electrical or appliance related business, or the equivalent maintenance background
- Strong oral and written communications. Ability to notate customer information in the system during phone conversations.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills. Ability to multitask.
- Ability to perform in a fast pace environment with minimal direct supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic PC and software skills