Responsible for the look & feel of the websites for our 9 Brands (and counting…)
- akaipro.com (also see our micro site akaiprompc.com)
Opportunity to drive multiple re-designs in conjunction with the respective teams.
Experience designing responsive sites is a plus.
Strong sense of how visuals relate to thoughtful user experiences on iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), as well as retina displays for computer software. Experience with integrated iOS consumer products a plus.
Ability to translate interaction challenges into a simple and elegant UI solution.
Organization skills: role is responsible for release of all application visual assets to programmers.
Ability to articulate front-end interface functionality to programmers.
Adaptable and flexible so as to hit the ground running and keep up—we are a fast-moving team.
Work with our Developers and Product Managers review website and app proto’s.
Assure projects reconcile aesthetics with usability: applicants should be ‘double-threats’.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient HTML 5 Canvas Required
- Strong appreciation for intuitive website user experiences
- Knowledge of Google SketchUp a plus
- 2-4 years of visual interface and or web design
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field with a strong digital design portfolio
- Understanding of interface best practices for iOS platforms
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Effective problem-solver
- Flexibility and Time Management: a proven ability to juggle projects and priorities
- Self-motivated team player who enjoys working with people from other disciplines
Email portfolio and resume to UIdesign@inmusicbrands.com
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more.
ION AUDIO, LLC. - 17 months ago