The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) is a direct report to the Complex Director with dual reporting to the Market Client Relationship Manager. The CRM functions as a member of the branch leadership team. The CRM manages the branch's Operations Department where responsibilities include Funds/Securities Receipt & Processing, Wire & Order, and Trade Corrections and Document Control where the review and approval of all Client Financial transactions takes place.
· Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Ensure client service expectations are met and exceeded while balancing the risk and exposure for Merrill Lynch
· Representing the office and Merrill Lynch with clients, prospects, Financial Advisor recruits, vendors, regulators and outside legal counsel
· Review and approve all new client relationships
· Responsible for managing, training and developing the branch's Client Associates and Service Support Staff
The role of the CRM will require diversification and experience of ML Products & Services, Trend Analysis, Risk Assessment, Human Resources and broad Industry Knowledge.
Additionally, the CRM role will be responsible for the overall delivery and management of the client service experience for the Complex.
Minimum 5+ years professional experience required
Series 7, 9, 10, 63 and 65 or 66 required
Expert knowledge of regulatory and supervisory requirement and corporate policies and procedures
Strong customer service and communication skills
Prior trend analysis experience
Investment product knowledge (i.e., 401K, Options, Annuities, Tax, Retirement Plans, Money Funds, Mutual Funds, Liabilities, Margin, Trust Operations, etc.)
Strong management skills, including the ability to effectively plan, monitor, influence, negotiate, supervise and delegate
Bank of America - 17 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...