Sr. Web Technologist (Job Number: 322463)
The Enterprise & Mission IT (EMIT) Business Unit current has an opening for a Web Technologist IV responsible for the designing web pages (including the internal/external web page), including graphics, animation and functionality. Works directly with customers and team members to determine project scope and specifications. Develops web page infrastructure and applications related to pages with more advanced graphics and features. Assures web server and site technology performance. May assist in the planning or overall strategy involving internet usage. May make hardware and/or software purchasing recommendations or decisions regarding web development. May perform overall administration of sites at a company-wide level. Requires knowledge of commercial internet/web tools and protocols. Works on complex problems where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Frequently interacts with customers and/or functional peer group managers. Interactions normally involve matters between functional areas or customers. Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignments.
Education & Experience:
- Involves comprehensive knowledge of this administrative field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments.
- Mastery of the job.
- Works without considerable direction.
- Previous experience with managing systems in an operational environment
- Must have the capability for planning, organizing, directing and tracking technical efforts on assigned tasks.
- Capable of tracking cost and schedule status of assigned task.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to interact with customer representatives in an effective manner in briefings, meetings and technical discussions.
- Should have moderate knowledge of this domain, may have specialized domain technical knowledge
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems (or related field) and 8+ years related experience.
Must have current secret clearance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Information Systems (or related field) and 8+ years related experience.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Feb 20, 2013, 9:44:45 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIENNA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...