ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of nearly $2.1 billion, is currently seeking a driven and self-motivated field service professional to perform repairs and maintenance on wide format laminators and book-binding equipment for our customers in the surrounding areas of Long Island, NY.
- Field Technicians will respond to customer requests for repair and perform scheduled maintenance of equipment to the highest standards of satisfaction for our customers.
- Field Technicians are issued all of the tools and training necessary to inspect, repair, and maintain mechanical and electrical components of our binding and laminating equipment.
- High School Diploma required
- 2+ years of experience in field service repair of electrical and/or mechanical equipment preferred. Formal training on the products we service will be provided to you by the company.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is a mandatory requirement.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds on a regular basis, combined with manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools to test and repair machines.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills are necessary for success in this position.
- Must have professional presence and ability to effectively communicate and interact with customers
- Minimal overnight travel necessary.
- Local Candidates Only.
ACCO Brands - 14 months ago