New Business Sales Representative - Work at Home
Transworld Systems, Inc., is an industry leader for over 40 years, in providing business process outsourcing services including accounts receivable management, customer relationship management and back office services for a diversified customer base. Our 60,000 clients are empowered to successfully address immediate business needs, while facilitating long-term growth across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Generate new business placements and promote sales growth by concentrating on placements of newly acquired commercial clients.
- Contact and educate clients on the services and opportunities the company provides and build relationships with key executives to generate, develop and pursue leads and close sales.
- Responsible for driving targeting efforts and developing and implementing direct sales campaigns.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company products, operations, and processes.
- Maintain a current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to support business development opportunities.
- Network with industry leaders and build relationships to facilitate expanded sales opportunities.
- Leverage current alliances and relationships to further expand business development opportunities at all levels.
- Write proposals and negotiate contracts with third parties.
- Ensure that all sales and business development interactions are professional, effective, and mutually beneficial to potential clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that sales functions are efficient, effective, and meet or exceed position specific sales/marketing goals.
- Ensure that sales opportunities are well-researched and potential product and services sales and penetration activities are carefully pursued.
- Capture new business in a manner that supports the company's ability to maintain the relationship and on-going revenue stream (i.e., sell only that which can be delivered in a manner that exceeds customer expectations and avoid over-sell and under-deliver situations).
- Implement pricing strategies as appropriate and ensure promotional programs are productive and cost effective.
- Keep Senior Management appropriately informed of Sales and Marketing activities and of any significant problems. Submit required reports and records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain good communication and effective working relations with related departments.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 3 years of related sales experience in a "hunter" environment required. 5 years of related experience in a "hunter" environment preferred.
- Proven consistent track record of meeting assigned monthly sales quota.
- Existing and/or evolving in-depth understanding of the commercial collection business, the marketplace for collection services, and competitors.
- Ability to understand client's industry specifics and internal processes.
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries.
- Ability to develop and utilize pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the Commercial Collections marketplace.
- Experience managing internal sales activities to ensure consistent approach to marketplace across geographies and industry groups.
- Experienced with proposal development and making live oral presentations that win new business;
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Dependent upon position, may require a phone line, high-speed internet connection, a PC or MAC with a current hardware and operating system and active and valid commercially supported antivirus and firewall software products enabled.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Work at Home / Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
- Ability to travel.
UNITED STATES-KS-Overland Park
11214 Renner Road
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)