The Director, Vendor Oversight will assist in the development, implementation and management of a formal vendor oversight program. The formal program will include, among other things, vendor due diligence and vendor monitoring.
- Ensure the Vendor Oversight Policy (“the Policy”) is reviewed on at least an annual basis and updated as necessary.
- Ensure the Policy is clearly communicated and understood by all affected stakeholders.
- Conduct periodic monitoring to ensure business area compliance with the Policy.
- Maintain a current list of all vendors governed by the scope of the Policy, along with each assigned Vendor Relationship Manager.
- Advise business area management and/or Legal on any specific vendor governance, training and/or monitoring requirements that should be included in written contracts or agreements.
- Ensure Vendor Relationship Managers develop appropriate vendor monitoring plans. Review and endorse all vendor monitoring plans prior to implementation.
- Establish a vendor monitoring reporting process in order to gather input from all Vendor Relationship Managers on at least a quarterly basis.
- Partner with the Vendor Relationship Manager(s) to develop vendor remediation actions when appropriate.
- Prepare quarterly reports executive management summarizing the status of all vendor monitoring activity, with particular emphasis on existing and emerging risks and remediation activities.
- Conduct an independent review of vendor monitoring activities for each key vendors at least once per calendar year.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years relevant vendor management/oversight experience
- 2 years ago - save job