* Researches and analyzes competitive compensation practices in a defined labor market
* Performs specialized research studies on a range of compensation topics, as specifically assigned
* Analyzes and interprets data and prepares summary reports
* Provides routine, day-to-day support to consultants regarding the interpretation of data and findings
* Maintains and updates compensation and financial databases
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; must be able to identify problems and solutions
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
* Strong computer skills, including: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, e-mail and internet tools
Radford is the industry leader for providing compensation surveys and consulting services to the technology and life sciences sectors. Headquartered in San Jose, CA, we have 150 professionals in Bangalore, Beijing, Boston, Brussels, Chicago, Denver, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Shanghai and Singapore. To learn more, visit www.radford.com.
Framingham, Massachusetts United States
Framingham, MA United States
Aon recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) amplifies talent acquisition results. Our expertise combines innovative recruitment practices and...