The HR Administrator will assist the HR Operations Manager in administering and supporting all facets of HR Operations, including HRIS, reporting, benefits administration, retirement, disability management, data processing, data transfer and analysis, records management, compliance, quality assurance, onboarding and customer service. This position will provide business analysis and project support and coordination. Will also analyze existing manual and automated processes and recommend changes to improve efficiency, accuracy and/or customer service. This position will execute and coordinate the resolution of specific problems and/or inquiries by conducting research and collaborating with internal HR staff as well as staff external to HR.
• Analyzes procedures and workflow of the HR-Operations unit and recommend improvements, considering technology and/or modified service delivery mechanisms. Make recommendations on work measurements and performance standards.
• Conducts research into specific issues, problems or inquiries related to data entry, pay issues related to data transfer, leave accruals, customer service, records management, compliance, onboarding and other areas as assigned.
• Executes and coordinates resolution to specific problems and/or inquiries by performing analysis of complex issues and collaborating with HR and payroll staff and others as required.
• Provides coordination and management of various HR-Operations projects, under the direction of the HR Operations Manager.
• As directed by the HR Operations Manager, prepares and reviews written communication for dissemination to HR staff and/or employees.
• Utilizing strong technological skills, extracts data from HR systems to perform analysis and/or provide reports as requested.
• Supports the HR-Operations Manager with system testing, auditing and validation as needed.
• Provides backup support to HRIS as needed.
• Provides backup support to the Service Center and Processing Center staff as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Three to five years experience as an HR generalist, with knowledge in the following areas: benefits administration, retirement, recruitment, HRIS, compensation, payroll, employee relations, and HR policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
• Ability to understand complex processes and simplify and streamline processes. Knowledge of the human resource process.
• Strong analytical and listening skills required to understand, review, analyze and recommend changes to existing processes.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong written and oral presentation skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail required to ensure data integrity, manage multiple and competing deadlines and ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Ability to think creatively to resolve challenges and develop solutions.
• Strong computer capabilities, including intermediate to advanced level skills in Excel, MS-Word and presentation software. Experience and knowledge working with relational database programs as well as working with integrated Human Resources Information Systems.
• Project management experience
• Knowledge of ADP Payforce and Enterprise eTime systems highly preferred.
• Knowledge of Lawson HRIS highly desired; knowledge of Peoplesoft HCM a plus
Kamehameha Schools provides an education fit for a king ... or queen. The private charitable trust was founded and endowed by Princess...