Customer Solutions Representative
Are you looking for a challenging position in a fast-paced work environment? Are you looking for career growth, work/life balance and a positive team environment? This may be the position for you! HP is looking for candidates for an inbound customer contact center, as representatives providing services to customers.
This exciting position entails customer retention, order taking, billing resolution, account maintenance, and educating customers about product usage – with a very strong emphasis on using product knowledge as well as telephone listening and probing skills to retain customers and cross sell or upsell products.
This is a Part-Time, Work-From-Home position, thanks
- Minimum education of high-school graduate or GED.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience, preferably in call center.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
Other Eligibility Requirements:
- Ability to successfully complete classroom training program.
- Ability to meet program standards for Quality, productivity, attendance and schedule adherence.
- Ability to simultaneously use telephone while navigating computer systems.
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines to resolve basic customer inquiries.
- Ability to probe customer inquiries in order to understand customer needs and offer the best solution when there may be several potential options.
- Operating knowledge of PC, Windows based environment. Basic computer skills to include use of a mouse, navigating between screens and keyboard manipulation.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed by the business.
- Demonstrated sales and/or cross selling experience; knowledge of telephone sales techniques specifically with cross selling.
- Demonstrated strong oral communication including probing and listening skills.
- Demonstrated skill in problem solving and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport with customers while maintaining a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated skill in multi-tasking: listening, inputting data, probing, providing solutions, navigating through various screens while applying basic customer satisfaction techniques.
Apply online at
United States-West Virginia-South Charleston
United States-Alabama-Decatur, United States-Alabama-All
HP - 2 years ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...