Job Description: The position's primary purpose is to contribute to projects and continuous improvement activities to corporate HR applications.
For systems under HR Solutions perimeter (SAP HCM, Web HR, SaaS and other HR corporate systems), the candidate will flexibly act as:
Contribute as subject matter expert to Support & Maintenance activities incl. 2nd and 3rd levels support.
- Subject Matter Expert
- IS lead on HR specific topics,
- Good practices contributor for effective requirements definition
- System designer (functional & technical specifications)
- Configuration expert (customizing and/or developments)
- Testing contributor
- Activity workload assessor
Ensure regular assessment of new functionalities provided by vendors (eg SaaS new versions), as part of the role of SME, and make appropriate communication/restitution to internal organization.
Contribute to projects as subject matter expert for user requirements qualification support, solution specification and customizing activities. This duty may also cover the responsibility of IS Lead or Project Manager.
Participate to the demand management and business relationship management processes for North American based internal customers. M*
Bachelor's degree in computing, computer science or related scientific or technical discipline.
Knowledge and skills:
- Relevant Master's degree and at least 8 years related experience.
- Experience in international and multicultural projects.
- Very good knowledge of SAP HCM ECC6 EHP4 on back-end and eHR stacks and on various HR modules such as Core HR processes - Personnel Administration and Organizational Management-, Talent processes - Performance Management, Employee Compensation Management, Recruitment … - , Payroll and Time Management and Authorization processes.
- Good Knowledge and experience in SaaS solutions and projects implementation (SuccessFactors, Workday, Taleo …), as a consultant or internal IS associate ( with configuration, data migration, data exchange experience).
- Knowledge in data exchange solutions (TibCo, Informatica, …) is highly appreciated
- Knowledge of the market best of breed solutions (stepstone, cornerstone.) and other ERPs appreciated.
- Experience working with Off Shore resources is also appreciated
- Practical knowledge of French (reading and basic speaking) desirable.
- Experience working in regulated industry
- Good communication skills
- Capacity to work & cooperate transversally
Genzyme - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard