Five Rivers Services, LLC (FRS)
provides full-spectrum communications, information technology (IT), network operations, video teleconferencing (VTC), audiovisual, multimedia, and command, control, communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) services and solutions to Department of Defense, Federal Government agencies, and the commercial sector. Currently, FRS operates in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Djibouti, and several continental U.S. locations.
Provides Systems Administration services for a web based multi-server production system under direct supervision for system engineering support services staff. Provide engineering and system support services to the U.S. Coast Guard Command Control and Communications Engineering Center’s (C3CEN’s) for the Common Mapping Framework, Joint Command & Control Common User Interface (JC2CUI), and its various sub-systems.
• Perform upgrades, optimizations, repairs, logistics, and maintenance tasks on core systems (e.g., workstations, servers, and associated peripherals).
• Perform operating system and application installations, upgrades, and maintenance for systems with diverse technologies, such as SQL, Oracle, Ozone Widget Framework, Apache/ Tomcat, JBoss, Microsoft Windows, and LINUX.
• Monitor and isolate system and hardware deficiencies impacting LAN/WAN. Configure, troubleshoot and maintain switches and routers, both VLAN/LAN/WAN.
• Perform database administration functions in support of system sustainment.
• Establish and maintain virtual servers and network storage devices using VMware.
• Perform comprehensive system tests to ensure conformance with government virtualized hosting requirements • Maintain a secure hosting environment in compliance with the Coast Guard, DHS, and DOD information assurance (IA) guidelines
• Configure and administer Storage Area Network (SAN) and associated components
• Assist with engineering testing and evaluation on all software, hardware and database related changes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Requires 3 to 6 years administration experience in a Linux/Unix Systems and Windows server / client environments
• Requires 2 to 4 years experience in LAN/WAN administration
• Experience with virtualization methodologies and technologies using VMware
• Requires an Active Secret Clearance
• Prior USCG C4IT experience
• Prior Joint Command & Control Common User Interface (JC2CUI) experience
• Experience as a network administrator • Database administration experience
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Occasional travel required (approximately 25%); general office environment; considerable stress may occur at times; occasional long hours; some lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds required.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify Fiver River’s Services Human Resources Department. Five Rivers Services, LLC and its family of companies reserve the right to edit, revise or change this job description. Nothing in the contents of this job description implies an employment contract with the incumbent.
Do you need assistance?
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please your Recruiter, Cynthia Osterberg at (703) 766-6881 or, Cynthia.Osterberg.email@example.com. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
For us to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance.
NANA Development Corporation - 20 months ago
With 11,400 native Alaskan shareholders, Five Rivers Services is a financially sound company with access to significant lines of credit and...