Sr. Export Tech. Specialist
As an Export Compliance Specialist, you will provide classification and export licensing determination supporting Intel's technology compliance activities including the deemed export licensing program. This includes:
- Overseeing deemed export policies and procedures,
- Review internal systems and databases for export controlled technology content
- Perform license determination assessments for foreign national access requests.
- Issuing foreign national licensing assessments,
- Educating and training immigration suppliers
- Issue export compliance determination and analysis within Intel's enterprise systems
- Communicate regulatory information across all aspects of the company to provide compliance awareness as it pertains to Intel's global deemed export program, specifically:
- Ensure compliance to the Export Administration Regulations throughout Intel operations worldwide
- Develop and manage worldwide policies and procedures in compliance with U.S. Export Regulations
- Interpret regulation changes and implement throughout Intel systems worldwide
- Liaise with international colleagues and U.S. government agencies/officials to ensure optimum benefits and minimal liabilities in the export compliance area
- Drive process improvements both within the group and with other groups affecting export operations
- Ensure compliance with M&A activities/integrations
- Liaison with senior managers internally
You must possess at a minimum, an undergraduate degree with five to ten years of international business experience with a focus on export compliance, EAR and ITAR. Must have experience leading cross-functional teams and projects in ensuring compliance with foreign import and export regulations in a high tech industry. Must have strong research and process development skills and a thorough understanding of current export regulations. Previous experience in a multi-tasking environment with ability to exercise good judgment and independent analysis of export regulations and commodity classification. Export classification knowledge is desired, with an emphasis on regulatory analysis. Strong working knowledge of U.S. export regulations (EAR/ITAR/OFAC/FTSR). Experience with SNAP-R, and D-Trade Licensing tools; SAP and SAP Global Trade Services (GTS). MS Office applications and presentation skills is a must.. Exposure to USG controlled technology requires U.S. citizenship or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident status. Must have ability to travel.
USA-California, Santa Clara
Oct 16, 2012
Oct 17, 2013
As a member of the Finance team, employees act as a full partner in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation that includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Staffing Consultant.
Intel - 23 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...