We are currently looking for a SAP FICO internal Consultant for a company based in the bay area of California (USA). It's a permanent job directly with our customer. This person will have a position between IT and Key User but more on the IT side for the SAP FI/CO module, preferably with ABAP programming capability. The person will be key to a SAP implementation in one of their offices, also to support the operation of finance departments of other offices. Start will be in February 2011.
1. Sound knowledge of SAP FI/CO modules (SAP R3 4.X or SAP ECC 6.0) with at least 5 years hands on experience
2. Have working knowledge of product life cycle's phases of requirement specification, software design and development, testing and maintenance.
3. Strong ability to analyze criteria and issues and formulate solution
4. Excellent communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills which ensure positive customer-facing interaction and customer satisfaction with clients at all levels of an organization
5. Team player, can efficiently collaborate with project team members and users, able to work independently to meet deadlines
6. Proven talent to quickly learn new business processes, functional domains and industry knowledge as well as to become skilled with new technologies including software applications
7. Easy to adapt different cultures and willing to travel frequently
8. Level of english should be at minimum 90%
Education: Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting or Management of Information system
Salary to be determined and depending on experience.
CPI AIM - 3 years ago