The Account Manager is the primary contact to the Customer for all sales-related issues and is responsible for the management of volume and implementation of brand strategies and objectives.
- Develop and maintain a solid business relationship with key decision makers within the account.
- Thorough understanding of account’s business and operational strategies and process.
- Execute specific plans to allow the attainment of assigned targets and objectives
- Contribute to the development and implementation of customer business plan, supporting strategies, and objectives of account and OTC brands
- Maintain Financial Management Policy Guidelines
- Manage assigned funds within Company guidelines
- Manage chargebacks, deductions, unsaleables and logistics to Company standards
- Ongoing review with customer on progress of mutually agreed upon objectives, KPIs, and scorecards.
- Accurate and timely sales forecasting
- Communicate competitive account and market place issues and opportunities to key individuals in the organization
- Support Novartis Programs and Policies, including affirmative action goals and commitments, HSE strategies and corporate citizenship initiatives.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of CPG field sales and industry related experience.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office and database usage.
- Proficient in working use of computer systems including Gelco, SAP, SFS.
Novartis - 19 months ago
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...