Consistently ranked among the best small resorts in the world, the AAA Four Diamond Salish Lodge & Spa overlooks the 268-foot Snoqualmie Falls. This iconic Pacific Northwest lodge has a world-renowned spa offering regionally-inspired treatments, two featured restaurants offering indigenous Northwest cuisine, an award-winning wine list and a variety of nearby recreational activities.
Columbia Hospitality is currently seeking a Building Engineer. This position will be responsible for maintaining the building’s physical, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Maintain the building’s physical, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems are functioning efficiently.
2) Ensure the security, cleanliness, preventative maintenance and repair of all engineering department tools, equipment and safety features are in accordance of established procedures and budgets.
3) Ensure all maintenance and engineering storerooms and work spaces are kept in a clean and orderly manner and storing all tools, equipment and spare parts in proper location.
4) Responsible for the proper treatment and care of tools and equipment used to perform tasks.
5) Responsible to complete delegated work orders in a timely and professional manner.
1) Must have journeymen level experience or equivalent in a trade or 2+ years in building maintenance experience
2) Must have a general understanding of electrical and mechanical systems.
3) Must have an understanding of refrigeration cycle and HVAC equipment repair.
4) Must be able to complete all types of work orders generated for engineering
This is a Full Time –Non Exempt (Hourly) position. Evening, nights, weekends and holiday shifts as required from time to time
Columbia Hospitality - 13 months ago
Salish - Engineer
- 30+ days ago