Artemiss is a multi-channel, direct-to-consumer retailer of women’s fashion apparel through its three primary brands: Spiegel, Newport News and Shape FX. Each brand reaches its customer base through a combination of specialty catalogs sent to customers throughout the year, as well as offerings via the Internet.
Spiegel has been a household name for more than100 years and has continued to evolve its positioning to stay relevant to the new and ageless baby boomer woman. Newport News is a 30-year old brand that has a strong brand position and appeals to women seeking stylish, yet affordable casual fashions. Shape FX is a revolutionary body-enhancing concept that offers apparel and intimates for women to help them achieve their ideal body type.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced, dynamic and talented, multi-dimensional CEO-level executive; with exceptional business acumen, P&L orientation and an ability to aggressively grow businesses.
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) responsible for their company’s day-to-day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth; expense, cost and margin control; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) plays a critical role in the current and future success of the organization. As a senior member of the executive team, he/she will participate in the formulation of the Company’s business strategy and will help to ensure the effective execution of that strategy.
More specifically, these individuals must possess many, if not all, of the following:
- Previous experience as a tenured CEO, COO, President or Head of Business Unit with a mid-sized business ($50M - $300M) in the fashion or apparel industry
- Track record driving innovation and growth within a specific industry infrastructure business;
- Able to build deep and strong customer relationships in respective verticals;
- Capable of leading by example and reinforcing corporate values, culture and policies throughout the organization;
- Decisive; capable of articulating strong points of view and making decisions while demonstrating a collaborative attitude and approach;
- Ability to establish early credibility at all levels of the organization;
- A reputation as an aggressive, “get the job done” executive coupled with the ability to motivate and empower;
- Comfortable dealing with under-capitalized businesses and able to balance day to day operational budget needs and objectives with mid-term / strategic growth goals;
- Entrepreneurial, nimble and fast moving yet capable of “bringing structure to chaos”; attention to detail and solid analytical skill set ;
- Unquestionable professional and personal integrity;
- Team-oriented approach and a strong performance-centric mentality. Superior diplomatic and consensus building skills;
- Demonstrated high energy and persistence in the pursuit of objectives;
- Intellectual vigor and curiosity; a creative flair, but also a pragmatist;
- A truly partnering mindset and attitude;
- Experience working with Private Equity will be a definite plus
Patriarch Partners - 19 months ago
Patriarch Partners, LLC, is a private equity firm and holding company managing 76 companies across 14 industry sectors with revenues in...