Job Number: 62439
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Brookdale Senior Living, the nation’s largest senior living provider, is seeking Personalized Living Associates for our community located in Glen Ellyn, IL!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Brookdale Senior Living is the industry’s leading provider of a full spectrum of senior living accommodations and care services throughout the United States. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day in each of our more than 640 communities. At Brookdale, we believe that good people who take ownership and pride in their work each day are the keys to our success. Our associates deliver our company’s signature services in a wide range of environments with an emphasis on quality, care and value. We are always looking for good people to join our team. That’s our story...your story continues here.
Immediate Opening: Personalized Living Assistant
Job Number: 62439
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Meadows of Glen Ellyn - 60 North Nicoll Ave.; Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Contact: Linda Schaller
We are seeking the following qualifications:
- Promotes the mission, values and beliefs of Personalized Living.
- Assists clients with activities of daily living and personal care.
- Performs all assigned tasks in accordance with established policies and procedures, as instructed.
- Follows work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing assigned tasks.
- Observes the resident’s general, physical and mental condition, and reports all accidents and/or incidents to the Agency Manager or designee immediately.
- Ensures that all required reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to policies and procedures of Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Linda Schaller at Meadows60137@gmail.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com .
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 or, if under 18, be a high school graduate or be enrolled in a vocational education program
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be available between 3:00 pm and 10:00 pm daily
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Keywords: care, care giver, caregiver, health, health care, healthcare, medical, medical care, nurse, nursing, admin, administrative, administrative assistant, assistant, biller, personal touch scheduler, Glen Ellyn, IL
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...