Calvin Klein, Inc.
New York, NY 10018
Full Time Employee
Job Reference Code
About the Job
Calvin Klein, Inc. is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women's and men's designer collection apparel and a range of other products that are manufactured and marketed through an extensive network of licensing agreements and other arrangements worldwide. Brands/lifestyles include Calvin Klein Collection, ck Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans and Choice Calvin Klein. Product lines under the various Calvin Klein brands include apparel, accessories, shoes, underwear, sleepwear, hosiery, socks, swimwear, eyewear, watches, jewelry, coats, and fragrances, as well as products for the home.
CALVIN KLEIN, INC.
Merchandise Coordinator – Calvin Klein Retail
Coordinate the data entry and reporting of merchandise purchases, markdowns, and business analysis summaries. Act as the communication liaison to Licensees, Sourcing, Operations, Planning, Warehouse, and Stores.
Reports to: Director – Planning & Distribution
Other Key Relationships: DMM, Buyer, Assistant Buyer, Planners, Licensee, Sourcing, Operations, Warehouse
- Enter all purchase orders.
- Distribute printed purchase orders
- Create and update purchase commit sheets
- Enter temporary markdowns and manage POS events
- Enter permanent markdowns
- Maintain markdown dollar control with planning
- Distribute markdowns manifests to stores
- Follow up on delivery information to warehouse
- Communicate with warehouse on ticket or carton label issues
- Coordinate store communication issues and resolutions with home office
It is the policy of PVH to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Merchandising experience a plus
- Technical knowledge in PC based systems and application software such as Island Pacific
- College graduate and/or industry trained professional
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Flexible to deadline demands, ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
View all Jobs at this Company
Calvin Klein, Inc.
Monster - 4 years ago