Position Title: System Administrator II- TS/SCI
The System Administrator will be responsible for the H/W & S/W maintenance of an agile software development project:
- Provides system and lab support for development, test, and operational servers
- Maintains network devices: routers, firewalls, and switches
- Racking and stacking of equipment
- Loads, updates, and hardens Operating Systems
- Automates tasks using scripts to setup, maintain and upgrade systems
- Track, control and report status of formal hardware changes using tracking tools
- Work with development teams to ensure hardware reflects current OS versions
- Work with the Government leads to coordinate and prioritize tasks via backlogs for sprint planning
- Produce documentation for the configuration of the hardware systems, including accreditation, asset tracking, and system description documents in accordance with NSAWAY standards
- Capable of working in a fast paced, agile environment
SIGINT Experience : At least three years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity is desired.
Required Skills & Experience :
· Minimum 5 years experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and trouble shooting of LAN, WAN, computer hardware and software Experience developing and enhancing test plans and procedures that define test strategies and coverage.
· Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, network support, etc., related to computer hardware and software; and providing assistance to users.
· Experience in a few of the same or similar technologies:
• Working knowledge of RedHat Linux (evidenced in work history)
• Databases: Oracle, Sybase, or SQL
• System optimization
• Virtual Machines
• License Management
• PKI Server Certificates
• Disk Allocation / re-Allocation (SAN)
• Developer Tool installation (Maven, Nexus, Hudson, Subversion)
Associate’s Degree or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
Required - TS/SCI with full scope polygraph. CCA clearance acceptable while being scheduled for life style polygraph