Kelly OCG…more than a job, it's a passion! We are currently looking to add an Associate Recruiter to our team.
Associate Recruiter performs a part or one or more of the following responsibilities:
Job board scraping, resume screening, identifying and conducting structured phone interviews for potential candidates for various client openings, input candidates responses into the system, preparing candidate presentations, presenting the most qualified candidates to the Recruiters.
This is an individual contributor position but must also act as a positive and contributing team member. This position will be located at our Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Lake Park location.
Minimum education required Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in what field of study: Staffing Industry or Corporate Recruiting.
Minimum years experience required 0-3 years In what capacity: Administrative support activities in a team environment. Staffing, sourcing and ATS Experience helpful.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced, intense work environment and adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
- Must have a strong commitment to quality and ethical behavior and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, administrative and customer service skills.
- Ability to use "listening" responses during interviews and ask questions and/or rephrase comments to ensure understanding during interview.
- Effectively builds rapport with Recruiter and other internal team members
- Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with job seekers
- Drives results in a postive and professional manner in a deadline-oriented enivornment
- Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Excellent diction, grammar, pronunciation and articulation are required
- Possess upbeat and enthusiastic voice tone
- Effectively works in partnership with Recruiter to maximize candidate flow
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and navigate new software programs
- Operational experience with at least one Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Identifies and screens candidates according to OFCCP guidelines
- Executes accurate data capture and timely reporting on key staffing metrics in client's ATS and/or other tracking mechanism such as Excel
- Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws
- Effectively manages a requisition load
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint , Outlook, Lotus Notes and Internet