We are currently seeking a Product Specialist to join our growing team of
professionals in Mesa, AZ. This position does require travelling to any part of
the country and knowledge of our product Synergy is a requirement.
The Product Specialist position is responsible for providing application support
to all implementation customers.
·Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all areas of the Synergy application.
·Lead onsite engagements to configure the Synergy application, review and
modify the setup and test the setup in a “Mock Go Live”.
·Answer all incoming email/phone questions from implementation customers
regarding the Synergy application.
·Attend and provide input and direction during project meetings with new
·Provide onsite deployment support for new implementation customers.
·Review product functionality with customers, participate in requirements
analysis and validation sessions when necessary, conduct feature/functionality
demonstrations for user
groups if required.
·Conduct customer training sessions if required.
·Maintain timely communication with implementation customers.
·Accurately document customer interactions and publish these documents for
review by the Management Team.
· Synergy application knowledge required.
· Information Technology/Systems including database management system, server
operating systems, web servers.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong industry and business area knowledge.
· Must be flexible and able to perform a variety of duties and multi-task.
· Must have strong attention to detail.
· Ability to travel extensively, 50-100% of working hours spent traveling.
· 1-2 years of related experience and/or training
Edupoint - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard